What: The Tribeca Film Festival Programming Department is looking for creative, hardworking and responsible college students and recent grads (‘10, ‘11) that have a strong interest in film, film festivals, film related production, and event planning for the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival.
Interns will initially start by assisting the Filmmaker/Industry Department and all Festival staff members with various administrative duties and miscellaneous projects. Such duties will include database entry, film and film industry research, in addition to any other office tasks as needed. Duties and responsibilities will increase as the 2012 Festival approaches. Interns MUST BE AVAILABLE to participate during the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival to be held from April 18th to April 29th.
Applicants must be:
– Computer literate (MS Office & Excel)
– Internet and phone friendly
– Detail oriented, dedicated and energetic
– Possess strong organizational and communications skills
– Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
– Have strong knowledge regarding general office duties
– Experienced with computer database software (e.g., FileMaker Pro)
You must be able to intern a minimum of two days/16-20 hours per week.
This internship will last until May 4th, 2012.
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org